2 cups of ground turkey
Salt & pepper to taste (optional)
- Line muffin tins with 12 large cupcake papers liners.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon one cup of ground turkey into 6 large cupcake papers, as evenly as you can. Repeat with the second cup of ground turkey.
- Crack 3 eggs into a bowl and beat. Using a tablespoon, carefully share these eggs over 6 of the large cupcakes now filled with ground turkey. Once the bowl is empty, crack 3 more eggs into the same bowl, beat and repeat this process with the other 6 cupcakes filled with ground turkey.
- I sprinkled a dash of salt over all 12 of my large cupcakes, then, using a pepper mill, turned the grinder once over EACH cupcake… and, VOILA!
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove cupcake pans to a rack and cool.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.
NOTE UPDATE: Second day, taken from my refrigerator these tasted even better. However, I found the cupcake paper REALLY difficult to remove… so… you might want to use cooking spray and FORGET the cupcake papers.
Heard about these on a recent Dr. Oz show where he had Rocco DeSpirito help him show us the 99 Ways to Eat Eggs. Next, I’m planning on trying Rocco’s Egg Bread Replacement.
Also… a great way to use up leftover turkey (Thanksgiving is just around the corner!).