- 1 large can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 ½ cup crushed saltine crackers
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon dried mustard
- 3-6 dashes tobacco sauce
- ½ – 1 cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup of diced green bell pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill (when in season)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the salmon, cracker crumbs, milk, egg, salt, pepper, and melted butter. Mix thoroughly.
- Press the salmon mixture into a lightly greased muffin tins.
- Bake in a preheated oven until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
TIP: Fill unused muffin openings in your muffin tin with water to prevent damage to the muffin tin.