Friends introduced me to this yummy, easy to make homemade soup…
1 teaspoon of butter
1 Spanish onion
1 teaspoon curry powder
2 cups chicken stock
1) Melt butter in frying pan
2) Chop onion up into small pieces and then sauté in frying pan for about 5 minutes
3) After washing, remove both ends of all four zucchini, then slice them
4) Add the chicken stock and the curry powder to the frying pan… and then the sliced zucchini
5) Bring the contents of the frying pan up to a boil, then simmer for about 30 minutes
6) Once zucchini is cooked, using a hand blender, purée the contents of the frying pan… then serve
Optional ingredients: Add a little milk or sour cream
I did NOT use the optional ingredients, and I enjoyed this recipe. Having been so impressed by the ease of making, the presentation (looks of the soup) of, and the great taste this soup offered me, I just had to share this recipe with you. Let me know if you like this recipe or not, won’t you?
Given my passion for genealogy, is it any wonder that I eventually wanted to publish my work? Learning to use a personal computer was a natural step once I was introduced it in the 1990s. Then the internet offered a second means to "publish" and now, here I am with a personal blog.