Wow, the stories I hear about pets being inadvertently poisoned by us, their caregivers… it breaks my heart. I know I’d never be able to forgive myself if by providing my dog with a poor diet; I contributed to his early death.
This morning, while listening to CHFI’s morning show, Erin Davis mentioned how many of us feed treats to our pets that hamper their health and could literally poison them. Yikes!
Erin read out a much more thorough list of foods to AVOID feeding dogs and cats than I listed in my blog entry yesterday.
Erin went on to say how a cat had gotten lily dust on its paws, and became very ill after licking the dust off… so, do be careful of the types of house plants you keep near your “wittle-waskles”… in case you’ve “adopted” a nibbler!
With my new found arsenal of Wellness dog food products ready to feed my Shih Tzu, I anticipate Nugget’s health to improve immensely.
Original Source was found at http://www.erindavis.com/journal_history.php which, as of December 9, 2014, was removed.
Credit for Header: image by Clker-Free-Vertor-Images warning poison danger information on Pixabay
Given my passion for genealogy, is it any wonder that I eventually wanted to publish my work? Learning to use a personal computer was a natural step once I was introduced it in the 1990s. Then the internet offered a second means to "publish" and now, here I am with a personal blog.
Help, My Dog Eats Poop!
I Found a Treasure on Kijiji – Can You Help Me Name Her?
Revolution – The Truth Why You Should Not Use This On Your Dog
Gourmet Dog Treats: Make Your Own Healthy Yam Yummies
My Dog Was Shivering… Sometimes Uncontrollably. Why?